Instagram is one of the most popular networks for video streaming and photo sharing. According to statistics, Instagram has 71% of the billion monthly active users under age 35. The wildly popular Instagram has recently rolled out the “ Reels” feature to more than 50 countries around the world. Reels are just 15 seconds of video content and allow users to create and discover short-form content with their friends in the best way. Since its launch, business people have started to use it for their business.
The Guide To Create Instagram Reels
Creating Reels is effortless. Here are the step-by-step guides:
- Swipe the camera tab.
- Select the “Reels” option at the bottom of the camera.
- Consider using editing features at the left corner of the screen. Such as:
- Choose the audio from Instagram’s music library or use original audio.
- Control video’s speed to slow down or speed up.
- Add AR effect to change the appearance.
- Set a timer to choose the video length.
- Press the center circle tab to start recording, take multiple clips and edit them.
- Write captions, hashtags and change the cover images.
- After the editing process is finished, preview your video to make sure your video is perfect.
- Once you’re happy with your video, and then share your video in the place of story, feed, and Reels section.
Reviews and testimonials are extremely potential in taking your brands a long way. In general, users who watch videos on social media post their comments which might turn up as an active place of interaction making your video even more viral. Users with new Instagram profiles can buy Instagram reels comments for their videos to become popular and increases your chances of growing into an Influencer.
Top 3 Tips To Grab The Audiences
Share everything about you and your brand with your right audience, which helps you close with your audiences as a customer. For example, your brand’s story, how your business is operating, your success and failure while developing your business. These things improve your product’s trustworthiness and authenticity.
Post Trending Content
If there are memes or challenges trending on Reels, participate and appropriate for your brand. For example, recently influencers share “changing outfits” that trends. Many fashion brands use this challenge to show off their shoes, own outfits, and accessories.
You could share with people with actionable tips and hacks that you’re an expert in something. Also, share content that highlights your product and how to use it, which helps to build your brand presence strongly on Instagram. Share trending theme related tips. For example, people love to try new food recipes with few ingredients and so share food recipes in fifteen seconds or less.
Instagram Reels is the perfect social media platform for your business. Using Reels to achieve your business goal organically and now is the right time to develop your business to the next level.